Thursday, April 21, 2011

{a pearl-in-progress}

There are millions of blogs out there....and somehow I have allowed myself to become one of them :) 

These days, with technology, it's difficult to come up with new or profound thoughts or ideas that have not already originated from someone else.  Therefore, consider yourself warned that much of what I share will not be so much from my own creative brain (unfortunately), but rather bits and pieces of my own thoughts mixed in with things I have stumbled upon in my own journey through life.

Eleanor Roosevelt once said to "Learn from the mistakes of others. You cannot live long enough to make them all yourself."  Whether a mistake, a thought, or a simple little something from the heart, it is my hope that this blog will {at the very least} help me better understand the Heart of God as I attempt to bring forth the hidden things from the most inner depths of my heart and mind out into writing that I can visibly see.  May whomever is reading this blog be encouraged as you venture out into your own journey, learning to trust God a little more everyday. 

A fellow traveler {and pearl-in-progress}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{lovely music}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones